Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment HONG KONG STREETATHON 2020 - 10km individual quota for one person
Fancy taking part in a “relaxing” running event? Here’s a chance to do so while enjoying sea views, plus local and western delicacies!! For more race details and eligibility, please visit: http://streetathon.com/en/index.php
*Participants for 10km must be 12 – 75 years old (born within the period of between 13th January 1944 and 12th January 2008)
Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment HONG KONG STREETATHON 2020 - 10km Race
Race Date: 12 January 2020 (Sunday)
Start Point: Kwun Tong Bypass near Kwun Tong Ferry Pier
Finish Point: Hoi Bun Road near Vessel 01 venue
Drop Bag Location: Lai Yip Street
Bag Pick Up Location: Vessel 02, 03 Venue near Hoi Bun Road
Time Limit: 2 hours
*In order to release closed roads on time, there is a cut-off points in Kai Fuk Road. Runners will be requested to leave the route and get on the shuttle bus arranged by the organizer and go to the finish point if they couldn’t get passed it before the cut-off time.
Online redemption period
October 4, 2019 - October 31, 2019
Rcae Registration Period
October 4, 2019 - November 6, 2019
* Members must register the race via the race organizer linkage (http://streetathon.com/en/registration.php) and follow the race registration flow as well as code provided eRedemption letter for registration.
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. An eRedemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- The eRedemption letter will be sent to your registered email address. Member could use the promotion code showed in the email for application (https://runourcity.org.hk/hkstreetathon20/register/43767)
- Members must register the race via the race organizer linkage (http://streetathon.com/en/registration.php) and follow the race registration flow as well as code provided eRedemption letter for registration.
Please note that each eRedemption letter could only use once and it will be lapsed after the expiry date.
1. Redemption of quota (“quota”) to “Wong To Yick Ointment HONG KONG STREETATHON 2020” on January 12, 2020 (“Race”) will be available for the Club Members as follows (“Offer”):
-A 10km individual Race quota: 500 Clubpoints + HK$220
From October 4, 2019 to October 31, 2019
2. Admission to the Race is subject to designated dates and times, and valid for one-time use only. It is non-refundable, non-exchangeable for cash, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Admission to the Race will be canceled if Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) or ROC Ltd (“Race Organizer”) is aware of any attempt to resell.
3. Race participants should have date of birth between 13th January 1944 and 12th January 2004. The Race Organizer has the rights to disqualify people who do not fulfil the requirement.
4. Limited quota available on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
6. Race participants should present their bibs for admission. Each bib admits one person only.
7. Members must register for the Race via the Race Organizer link provided on the eRedemption letter on or before November 6, 2019 (11:59pm) after a purchase is made, which becomes invalid after that date. Terms & Conditions of Race Organizer apply. Please refer to http://d3bj4phjcy77b9.cloudfront.net/15098/HK20_%20Terms%20%26%20Conditions_8lch19370y.pdf for more information.
8. You must be in good health to participate in the Race. Expectant mothers or persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol must not run. Do not run if you have had recent surgery, suffer high blood pressure/heart condition, or have neck or back problems. If you are in any doubt over any pre-existing condition, consult a doctor or do not take part.
9. Please follow instructions from staff on Race day. Please report to staff if you see anything you believe not safe, or if you see someone injured, or do not feel comfortable for some reason.
10. The Club is not the supplier or service provider of the products/services/ Racer pack/auxiliary services provided and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
11.Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
12. The Club Members and all attendees of the Race acknowledge and agree that The Club may take and use their photographs or images from the Race for commercial purposes.
13. The Race Organizer reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the Race and all updates of the Race will be based on announcements from the Race Organizer. The Club is not liable in respect of updates to, arrangement, postponement, or cancellation of the Race.
14. Terms and conditions of The Club and Race Organizer apply. For details please visit: www.theclub.com.hk/tnc and http://d3bj4phjcy77b9.cloudfront.net/15098/HK20_%20Terms%20%26%20Conditions_8lch19370y.pdf.
15. In the Race of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.