Travel Club SIM (1pc)
January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
Reward collection period:
Within 30 days from the date of the e-redemption letter
Travel Club SIM (1pc)
- 7-day 4G hassle-free travel data*
- Applicable to designated APAC regions
- New Club SIM users can enjoy extra 2 days travel data, and keep using the SIM to get additional 2 days!^
- 24-hour data per day
- Simply plug & play
- You can use any unused day(s) on your next trip#!
- Extra data from HK$15/day+. Simply top-up via Club SIM App!
*When your data roaming usage reached 500MB, the data transmission speed will be capped at 256kbps for that day.
@Your 24-hour Pass will automatically be activated upon your arrival at the applicable destination and is valid for 24 hours after activation. Charges are calculated per one day per each applicable destination.
#Must be used within validity period as shown on the packing.
+This promotion is for a limited period only and is available to designated Club SIM customers who have activated their Club SIM.
^Please visit www.clubsim.com.hk for terms & conditions.
This offer period: until 31 December, 2019 (Limited offer while stock last)
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- An e-redemption letter will then be sent to your registered email address.
- In the event of overwhelming redemption response or there is any request on item exchange, shop staff will assist you with advance order for reward collection at a later day.
- Club Members shall present the e-redemption letter (either in printed form or shown on the mobile device) at the designated outlets and the corresponding The Club e-membership card to collect the designated reward within 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the e-redemption letter.
Designated Collection Shop:
csl Causeway Bay:
Shop 1 & 2 G/F, 1/F & 2/F, No. 22 Yee Wo Street
Opening Hours: (Mon – Sun & Public Holiday) 10:30 - 22:00
csl Mong Kok:
Shop 8, G/F & 1/F, Sun Kong House, 2J - Q Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok, KLN
Opening Hours: (Mon – Sun & Public Holiday) 10:30 - 22:30
1O1O Center in Shatin:
Shop 616, level 6, New Town Plaza Phase I, Shatin, NT
Opening Hours: (Mon – Sun & Public Holiday) 11:00 - 22:00
1O1O Center in Tsim Sha Tsui:
Shop 10-11 (G/F) & Shop 9-11 (1/F), Hong Kong Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Opening Hours: (Mon – Sat) 9:30 – 21:00 ; (Sun & Public Holiday) 10:30 – 20:00
1O1O Center in Central:
Ground Floor, 52-54 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong.
Opening hour: 0930-2100 (Mon – Sat); 1030-2000 (Sun & PH)
“io.t by HKT” Concept Store in Tsim Sha Tsui:
Shop 2001A, Level 2, Elements, No.1 Austin Road West.
Opening hour: 11:00 – 21:30 (Mon - Thur) & 10:30 – 22:00 (Fri - Sun & PH)
- Reward can be collected either by the member or by a third party authorised by the member.
- Reward items must be collected within the reward collection period, or will be forfeited.
- Redemption of reward items is subject to availability.
- The chosen reward does not include delivery. Self-collection is available only in the locations specified.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable and Clubpoints will be deducted immediately from your The Club account.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Club HKT Limited is not the supplier of the above item(s) and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the item(s) collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Travel Club SIM is provided by us, Club Services (HKT) Limited, subject to the “Club SIM General Terms and Conditions” (please see Club SIM website: www.clubsim.com.hk) and these “Travel Club SIM Terms and Conditions”. Your use of this Travel Club SIM signifies your acceptance of the “Club SIM General Terms and Conditions” and these “Travel Club SIM Terms and Conditions”.
- Travel Club SIM includes 7 Day Always-Be-Connected 24-hour Pass (“24-hour Pass”) for designated destinations, including Mainland China, Australia, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. The validity period of your Travel Club SIM is labeled on your Travel Club SIM package.
- If customer wishes to purchase extra 24-hour Pass or other Club SIM service packs on his / her Travel Club SIM, customer must register as The Club member (for details of The Club, please see The Club website: www.theclub.com.hk) and Club SIM service, then login onto Club SIM app.
- The free Welcome Pack is only available to valid and designated The Club members and Club SIM customers. Each eligible The Club member is only entitled to receive one set of free Welcome Pack from Club SIM.
- The free Welcome Pack includes various service packs, including a Two-Day 24-hour Pass (valid for 90 days), which together with the 7 Day 24-hour Pass, will entitle customer to a maximum of 9 Days’ of 24-hour Pass for designated destinations, including Mainland China, Australia, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. All service packs must be activated within a designated period.
- The 24-hour Pass included in your Welcome Pack is valid for 90 days from the day of activation. If you do not activate your 24-hour Pass within that 90-day validity period, any unused data entitlement will be forfeited and you will not be compensated in any way.
- The fee payable under your 24-hour Pass is subject to change from time to time and customer will be charged the fee prevailing at the time of his / her subscription.
- The 24-hour Pass only supports data roaming service and does not support other mobile services, including but not limited to international SMS or roaming voice services.
- The applicable roaming destinations of extra 24-hour Pass are divided into Zone A, Zone B, Zone C and Zone D respectively. Subscribed 24-hour Pass of one zone will be applicable to all destinations within the respective zone. Applicable roaming destinations will be updated from time to time without prior notice. Please see the Club SIM website for details.
- Your 24-hour Pass will automatically be activated upon your arrival at the applicable destination and is valid for 24 hours after activation. Charges are calculated per one day per each applicable destination. “One day” in this context means 24 hours from activation of your 24-hour Pass. If you visit 2 applicable destinations within 24 hours, 2 days of charges will be deducted accordingly.
- When your data roaming usage reached 500MB, the data transmission speed will be capped at 256kbps for that day. The actual speed and usage experience depends on applicable roaming networks.
- The 24-hour Pass does not support VoIP, BitTorrent, Peer to Peer file sharing (such as FTP file sharing and webcam applications), Peer Casting type applications (such as PPLive and PPStream).
- We may amend any provisions of the “Club SIM General Terms and Conditions” and these “Travel Club SIM Terms and Conditions” at any time by publishing an updated version on any Club SIM websites or mobile app. By continuing to use Travel Club SIM, you will be deemed to accept the updated “Club SIM General Terms and Conditions” and/or these “Travel Club SIM Terms and Conditions” and be bound by them.
- There will be no refund of this Travel Club SIM upon purchase.
- Terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited (https://goo.gl/ihL6jx) and CSL Mobile Limited (https://goo.gl/3LTMw6) apply.
- In the event of overwhelming redemption response or for any product replacement issue, shop staff may arrange an advance order for you to collect the designated item later.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.