Taipei - The Gaia Hotel 2D1N Package(with hand massage and lavender essential oil)
Club Travel’s brand new travel website is now here! You can redeem Clubpoints for air tickets; at the same time earn Clubpoints for your next trip! Go to www.clubtravel.com.hk to find out more!
1. One round-trip economy / business class flight ticket between Hong Kong and Taipei (TPE) on China Airlines for one person. (Minimum 2 Adults need to travel together for this package)
- Travel period: 18 Nov, 2019 – 31 Mar, 2020
- Ticket validity: 0 - 3months ( Economy ) / 0 – 12months ( Business )
- Booking class: L ( Economy ) / D ( Business )
- Valid only on designated flights and date. Please call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check flight schedules and room occupancy.
- Fare is for twin room which requires two people sharing. The package price is based on one person (half twin).
- Fare is for Quad room which requires four people sharing. The package price is based on one person.
- 15 minutes hand massage and lavender essential oil will be offered to Club Travel customers.
Price does not include are airport tax, the Hong Kong Passenger Security Charge, fuel and others surcharges.
Please call Club Travel on 183 3100 for more details.
The Gaia Hotel’s facilities:
- Individual Hot Spring Room, Gym, Swimming Pool, Spa etc.
- Complimentary mini bar, welcome drink, welcome fruits and capsule coffee etc. are included in the room.
Reward redemption period:
18 Nov, 2019 – 27 Mar, 2020
18 Nov 2019 – 31 Mar, 2020
With surcharge travel period:
Air Ticket : 21 – 26 Dec, 2019 / 23 – 27Jan, 2020 ( Economy Class )
Air Ticket : 19 – 26 Dec, 2019 / 23 – 27Jan, 2020 ( Business Class )
Hotel with surcharge travel period:
All Fri, Sat & 23 Jan, 2020 (Blackout: 31Dec, 2019 / 24 – 28Jan, 2020)
On or before 27 Mar, 2020.
- Call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check availability of tickets and make a booking.
- Once the availability of your ticket is acknowledged, please make payment online via the unique link sent to your email address and follow instructions given by the customer service representative.
- An electronic air ticket and hotel booking confirmationwill be sent by email within 3-5 working days after payment is made.
Please call 183 3100 for enquiries.
The Club Travel Services Limited (Travel agent licence number: 350873) (“Club Travel”)
Monday to Sunday: 09:00 – 21:00
- Minimum 2 adults & all passengers MUST travel and check-in together on the same outbound and inbound flights. Booking MUST be reserved under the SAME record for all passengers.
- Please provide your full English name, as appeared on your valid travel documents to Club Travel’s consultant at the time of reservation of flight ticket.
- Please make sure you hold any valid travel documents required for your travel, including at least six months validity (from the departure date of return trip) on your passport and if applicable, valid visa and/or entry permit.
- All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted are for reference only and shall be subject to final confirmation by the Club Travel.
- Refund, cancellation or amendments on package are not allowed after confirmation of Booking. Package is non-transferrable and passenger name cannot be changed once issued. No refund for no-show cases.
- Upgrades, special requests are subject to availability and each airline or hotel ’s own terms and conditions. In the event of an air ticket or hotel room upgrade, passengers are required to pay any applicable surcharge to Club Travel as advised by Club Travel at the time of the request.
- Photos are reference only.
- In the event of inclement weather (such as a typhoon), delays or cancellation, passengers should follow guidelines provided by the respective airline.
- Purchase and use of air ticket / hotel rooms is subject to the carrier airline’sand hotel’s terms and conditions.
- Club Travel is not the supplier of the flightand hotel services and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of items and services, and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- General Terms & Conditions of The Club Travel Services Limited applies, please see: http://www.clubtravelhk.com/main/tnc.html. For enquiries and details, please call Club Travel’s Service Hotline on 183 3100.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club Travel Services Limited and China Airlines and package designated hotel are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.