The Club x Jaybird Run Wild Music 6KM Individual Race Quota
The Club x Jaybird Run Wild Music 6KM Individual Race Quota
Date: March 9, 2019 (Saturday)
Venue: Charles K. Kao Auditorium (Golden Egg), Hong Kong Science Park
Event: 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Race Start Time:
6:30 pm*| 6 km individual group (1st group)
7:30 pm*| 6 km individual group (2nd groups)
After party: 5 pm to 9 pm
*The actual starting time is subject to the condition of registration and the age group. Details will be sent to participants one week before race pack collection.
Register with The Club Promo Code to get a Special Edition Racer Pack including:
- Jaybird bluetooth sports earphone Tarah (1pc) (valued at HK$799) (No selection on earphone color)
- Limited edition sports tee (1pc) (valued at HK$299)
- Jaybird sports water bottle and sports string bag (1pc) (valued at HK$358)
- And other more
Online redemption period
January 31, 2019 - February 24, 2019
Registration period & Racepack pick-up period
Registration period: February 4, 2019 (from 9:00am) - February 20, 2019 (till 12:00nn)
Racepack pick-up period: Mar 1-3, 2019
Registration period: February 20, 2019 (12:01pm)- February 26, 2019 (till 12:00nn)
Racepack pick-up period: Mar 9, 2019 (with confirmation letter from Sportsoho)
Race-pack pick-up venue (Mar 1-3, 2019)^
csl shop (Mongkok)
Shop No. 8 on G/F, Sun Kong House, 2J - Q Sai Yeung Choi Street South
1O1O Center (Central)
G/F, 52-54 Wellington Street, Central, HK
1O1O Center (Tsim Sha Tsui)
Shop 10-11 (G/F) & Shop 9-11 (1/F), Hong Kong Pacific, 28 Hankow Road
^Please select the pick-up venue on the event website during the enrolment process
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. An eRedemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- The eRedemption letter will be sent to your registered email address.
- To register for the run, please register via event website according to the registration period and procedure shown in the eRedemption lettere. Redemption letter will be lapsed after the expiry date.
- Redemption of 6km individual race quota to “The Club x Jaybird Run Wild Music” (“Race”) on March 9, 2019 will be available for The Club members as follows (“Offer”):
- A 6km individual race quota: 250 Clubpoints + HK$630 (includes a special edition racer pack)
From now until February 24, 2019
- Admission to the race is subject to designated dates and times, and valid for one-time use only. It cannot be obtained using cash and is non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Admission to the race will be canceled and tickets will be forfeited if Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) or Sportsoho Media Limited (“Event planner”) is made aware of any attempt to resell.
- Limited quota available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Race participants can present their bibs for admission. Each bib admits one person only.
- Members must register for the race via the link provided on the eRedemption letter on or before February 26, 2019 (12:00nn) after a purchase is made, which becomes invalid after that date. Terms & Conditions apply as dictated by Event planner. Please refer to https://jaybirdmusicrun.sportsoho.com/en for more information.
- You must be in good health to participate in the race. Expectant mothers or persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol must not run. Do not run if you have had recent surgery, suffer high blood pressure/heart condition, or have neck or back problems. If you are in any doubt over any pre-existing condition, consult a doctor or do not take part.
- Please follow instructions from staff on race day. Please report to staff if you see anything you believe not safe, or if you see someone injured, or do not feel comfortable for some reason.
- The Club is not the supplier or service provider of the products/services/special racer pack/auxiliary services provided and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- Eligible members and their guests accept and agree that The Club and the Event Planner may take and use their photographs or images at the race for commercial purposes. Except where required by law, under no circumstances will the Event Planner be liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether caused by our negligence or otherwise. The Club shall hold no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from, incidental to, or in relation to the race.
- The Event Planner reserves the right to amend or cancel the race. Any updates will be based on announcements from the organizer of the race. The Club shall hold no liability in respect of updates to the race. Please refer to https://jaybirdmusicrun.sportsoho.com/en for more information. For enquiry, please contact Event Planner customer service hotline: 2117 1650 (From 9am to 6pm).
- Terms & Conditions apply as dictated by The Club and the Event Planner. The Club reserves the right to amend any of these Terms & Conditions periodically without notice. In the race of dispute regarding interpretation of these Terms & Conditions, decisions made by The Club and the Event Planner shall be final and binding.
- Personal Information Collection Statement: Personal data collected on purchase or issue of tickets may be used for the processing of requests or inquiries, enforcing the terms of commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you request. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed to be in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- These Terms & Conditions are drafted in English and translated into Chinese. In the event of discrepancy between the two versions, the English shall prevail.