Thai Airways Hong Kong-Bangkok economy class round trip flight ticket
* Any redemption/purchase of this air ticket is entitled to:
- 200 Clubpoints for redeeming 5 Days’ 4 Nights’ Single Travel Insurance from FWD
- a free Travel Club SIM, which includes 7 days 4G travel data to designated APAC region (mainland China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Cambodia and India)
*Full payment by credit card of each air ticket or travel services purchase will entitle the Club Member to a Clubpoints rebate of 200 Clubpoints.
See Terms & Conditions tab for details of these promotions.
- One round-trip economy class flight ticket between Hong Kong and Bangkok (BKK) on Thai Airways for one person.
- Travel period: 28 Oct, 18 – 28 Mar, 19.
- Flight restriction : valid on TG 2630 / TG 2631 only
- Ticket validity: 0- 14 days.
- Booking class: W.
- Price does not include airport taxes, levies, fuel surcharge or service charges.
- Valid only on designated flights. Please call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check flight schedules.
- Ticket issue at least 30 days before departure.
Reward redemption period:
21 Sep, 18 – 27 Oct, 18
28 Oct, 18 – 28 Mar, 19
Airfare with surcharge travel period:
21 Dec – 24 Dec 18 , 02 Feb – 06 Feb 19
On or before 27 Oct, 18.
- Call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check availability of tickets and make a booking.
- Once the availability of your ticket is acknowledged, please make payment online via the unique link sent to your email address and follow instructions given by the customer service representative.
- An electronic air ticket will be sent by email within 3-5 working days after payment is made.
Please call 183 3100 for enquiries.
The Club Travel Services Limited (Licence travel agent number: 350873) (“Club Travel”)
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
Sunday and public holidays: Closed
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- From now until 31 October 2018 (“Promotion Period”), Club Members who purchase/redeem designated air ticket or Services from The Club Travel Services Limited (Travel Agent Licence No. 350873 “Club Travel”) are eligible to receive the following:
(A) 200 Clubpoints Rebate (“Clubpoints Rebate”)
- which can be redeemed for FWD 5 Days' 4 Nights' Single Travel Insurance. FWD insurance is provided by FWD General Insurance Company Limited subject to its terms and conditions, please see: https://redeem.theclub.com.hk/fwd-5-days-4-nights-single-travel-insurance-3953.html.
(B) 1 x Travel Club SIM
- which includes 7 days 4G travel data to designated APAC region (mainland China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Cambodia and India).
- Customers eligible to Travel Club SIM will receive confirmation SMS in 5 days after successful transaction of air ticket purchase. The confirmation SMS can redeem the Travel Club SIM at designated outlets.
- Travel Club SIM is provided by Club Services (HKT) Limited, subject to its terms and conditions, please see: https://redeem.theclub.com.hk/club-sim-1-6001.html.
2. Club Members who purchase designated air ticket or Services from Club Travel and make the full payment by credit card will be entitled to an additional of 200 Clubpoints Rebate.
Rebate of Clubpoints
- To be eligible for the Clubpoints Rebate, you must be a member of The Club ("Club Member").
- Each redemption/purchase of the designated air ticket from Club Travel will entitle the Club Member to 200 Clubpoints rebate. Additional 200 Clubpoints Rebate will be available for Club Members who made full payment by credit card.
- There is no limit to the number of times Clubpoints Rebate can be earned during the Promotion Period.
- A Clubpoints Rebate will be credited to a Club Member’s account 5 days after purchase of an air ticket from Club Travel.
- This Clubpoints Rebate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discount or cash coupon, and is non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-exchangable for cash nor any other products/services.
- Terms & Conditions of Club HKT Limited apply, please see: www.theclub.com.hk/tnc.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club shall be final and binding.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English shall prevail.
Terms & Conditions for purchase/redemption of flight tickets
- Please provide your full English name, as appeared on your valid travel documents to Club Travel’s consultant at the time of reservation of flight ticket.
- Please make sure you hold any valid travel documents required for your travel, including at least six months validity (from the departure date of return trip) on your passport and if applicable, valid visa and/or entry permit.
- All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted are for reference only and shall be subject to final confirmation by the airline at the time a ticket is issued.
- Refund, cancellation or amendments on air ticket are not allowed after confirmation of Booking. Air ticket is non-transferrable and passenger name cannot be changed once issued. No refund for no-show cases.
- Upgrades, special requests or seats on particular flights are subject to availability and each airline’s own terms and conditions. In the event of an air ticket upgrade, passengers are required to pay any applicable surcharge to Club Travel as advised by Club Travel at the time of the request.
- In the event of inclement weather (such as a typhoon), delays or cancellation, passengers should follow guidelines provided by the respective airline.
- Purchase and use of air ticket is subject to the carrier airline’s terms and conditions.
- Club Travel is not the supplier of the flight services and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of items and services, and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- General Terms & Conditions of The Club Travel Services Limited applies, please see: http://www.clubtravelhk.com/main/tnc.html. For enquiries and details, please call Club Travel’s Service Hotline on 183 3100.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club Travel Services Limited and Thai Airways are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.