‘Taste of Thai’ Set Lunch at Saffron restaurant of Banyan Tree Macau
- ‘Taste of Thai’ Set Lunch at Saffron Restaurant at Banyan Tree Macau (1 person)
- Each includes 1 Appetizer, 1 main course, all-you-can-eat salad bar, 1 dessert, 1 beverage (coffee or tea)
- Please refer to here for menu details
Note: Menu is subject to change due to seasonal availability. Please refer to Banyan Tree Saffron restaurant for the most up to date information.
12:30 – 15:00 (Mon - Fri)
Reward redemption period:
21 Dec, 2018 – 15 Jun, 2019
02 Jan, 2019 – 30 Jun, 2019 (Not available on 05 – 08 Feb, 2019)
- Call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check availability of restaurant and make a booking.
- Once availability has been established, please make payment online via the unique link sent to your email address and follow instructions given by the customer service representative.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email within 5 working days after payment is made.
Please contact 183 3100 for enquiry.
The Club Travel Services Limited (Travel agent licence number: 350873, “Club Travel”)
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
- Please provide your full name, as appears on your valid photo ID to Club Travel’s consultant at the time of reserving meals.
- All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted by Club Travel’s consultant are for reference only and are subject to final confirmation by the restaurant at the time of Booking.
- You will receive a booking confirmation number via email upon full payment of the Booking.
- Refund, cancellation or amendments are not allowed after confirmation of Booking. No refund for no-show cases.
- Special requests are subject to availability and restaurant’s terms and conditions.
- Meal cannot be resold, otherwise the booking confirmation will be voided.
- Other Terms & Conditions of The Club, Club Travel and Banyan Tree Macau apply.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by Club Travel and Banyan Tree Macau are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.