Taiwan China Airlines Dynasty Package “Turn Into New Era” 2 Day 1 Night Package
*Upon successful redemption / purchase of this travel package , China Airlines Dynasty members can enjoy (1) $100 discount^ and (2) 500 additional miles and (3) using mileage to offset part of the amount when purchasing certain amount of duty-free goods on China Airlines website.
^Only applicable to redemption by the ‘Clubpoints + cash’ option, or purchase with full payment made by credit card
- One round-trip economy class flight ticket between Hong Kong and Tawipei/Taichung on China Airlines for one person
- Travel period: 20 Feb, 2019 - 31 Mar, 2019
- Ticket validity: 1 - 14 days
- Booking class: X
- Can choose to return from Taipei/Taichung/Tainan/ Kaohsiung
- Valid only on designated flights. Please call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check flight schedules
- One night’s accommodation at selected hotel with breakfast
- Accommodation must be completed before 31Mar2019.
- Fare is for twin room which requires two people sharing. The package price is based on one person (half twin).
- China Airlines Dynasty package insurance coverage and 0.15% TIC levy
- 48 hours free Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) Wi-Fi
Price shown above is per adult share twin room and does not include airport taxes, levies or fuel surcharge. For more details, please call Club Travel 183 3100.
Reward redemption period:
20 Feb, 2019 - 25 Mar, 2019
20 Feb, 2019 - 31 Mar, 2019
On or before 25 Mar, 2019.
- Call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check availability of travel package and make a booking.
- Once the availability of travel package is acknowledged, please make payment online via the unique link sent to your email address and follow instructions given by the customer service representative.
- Package voucher and electronic air ticket will be sent by email within 3-5 working days after payment is made.
Please call 183 3100 for enquiries.
The Club Travel Services Limited (Licence travel agent number: 350873) (“Club Travel”)
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
Sunday and public holidays: Closed
- Please provide your full English name, as appeared on your valid travel documents to Club Travel’s consultant at the time of reservation of flight ticket.
- Please make sure you hold any valid travel documents required for your travel, including at least six months validity (from the departure date of return trip) on your passport and if applicable, valid visa and/or entry permit.
- All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted are for reference only and shall be subject to final confirmation by Club Travel
- Only applicable to flights operated by China Airlines / Mandarin Airlines, and cannot be changed to flights by other airlines.
- Refund, cancellation or amendments are not allowed after confirmation of Booking. No refund for no-show cases.
- Upgrades and special requests are subject to availability and hotel’s own terms and conditions. In the event of a room upgrade, passengers are required to pay any applicable surcharge to Club Travel as advised by Club Travel at the time of the request.
- In the event of inclement weather (such as a typhoon), delays or cancellation, passengers should follow guidelines provided by the respective airline.
- Purchase and use of air ticket is subject to the carrier airline’s terms and conditions.
- Club Travel is not the supplier of the flight and accommodation services and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of items and services, and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- General Terms & Conditions of The Club Travel Services Limited applies, please see: http://www.clubtravelhk.com/main/tnc.html. For enquiries and details, please call Club Travel’s Service Hotline on 183 3100.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club Travel Services Limited and China Airlines are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.