"Still Human" - Movie Exchange Coupon
“Still Human” stars award-winning Anthony Wong and has been nominated in eight categories of the Hong Kong Film Awards. The movie tells the story of a paralyzed and hopeless divorcé, Cheong-wing (Anthony Wong) who is in need of a caretaker. He meets his new live-in Filipino domestic helper, Evelyn (Crisel Consunji), who has put her dream on hold to come to Hong Kong to earn a living. Living under the same roof, these two strangers develop an unlikely relationship. As they get to learn more about each other, they also rediscover themselves - Cheong-wing begins to reconnect with his estranged son; Evelyn reignites her dream of being a photographer. Together, they help each other through ups and downs, twists and turns, love and loss and experience the different seasons of life. Just when they think they have lost all hope, little do they know, life still has a lot to offer.
"Still Human" - Movie Exchange Coupon
Movie release period: from April 11, 2019 (last for 3 weeks)
Online redemption period
April 9, 2019 - April 26, 2019
Coupon collection period
April 10, 2019 - May 1, 2019
Coupon collection venue (according to eRedemption letter)
csl shop (Mongkok Sai Yeung Choi Street S)
Shop No. 8 on G/F, Sun Kong House, 2J - Q Sai Yeung Choi Street South
10:30-22:30 (Mon-Sat); 10:30-22:30 (Sun/PH)
io.t by HKT Concept Store
Shop 2001A, Level 2, ELEMENTS, 1 Austin Road West,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
11:30-21:30 (Mon-Thu); 10:30-22:00 (Fri-Sun/PH)
- When a purchase is made, an eRedemption letter will be sent to the member concerned. An eRedemption letter will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
- The eRedemption letter will be sent to your registered email address.
- Please collect your coupons according to the collection venue and collection date upon the presentation of The Club emembership card and the eRedemption letter. eRedemption letter will be lapsed after the expiry date.
1. Redemption of Movie exchange coupon (“Coupon”) to “Still Human” (“Movie”) will be available for The Club Members as follows (“Offer”):
• A movie exchange coupon: 200 Clubpoints + HK$60 / 500 Clubpoints
April 9, 2019 to April 26, 2019
2. Coupons are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and strictly not for resale. Tickets will be forfeited without any compensation to the Club Member if Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) or the Movie Distributor – Golden Scene Company Limited (“Movie Distributor”) is made aware of any attempt to resell.
3. Coupons are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
4. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
5. A valid Coupon must be provided for admission to the Movie. A Coupon is invalid if any damage, alteration or copy is made. No Tickets will be re-issued under any circumstances.
6. Coupons are subject to designated dates and times and valid for one-time use only.
7. Full payment (credit card payment and Clubpoints) will be charged on receipt of booking confirmation.
8. The Movie Distributor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the Movie and all updates of the Movie will be based on announcements from the Movie Distributor. Club HKT Limited is not liable in respect of updates to, arrangement, postponement, or cancellation of the Movie.
9. Terms & Conditions apply to the movie exchange coupon, which is not valid at UA iSQUARE Phoenix, UA MegaBox Oscars Club, UA Galaxy Director's Club, The Sky Vivo, PREMIERE Elements VIP house, VIP houses of THE METROPLEX, FESTIVAL GRAND CINEMA BEA Festival Suite (VIP House), Movie Town Onyx Cinema LED, MX4D Motion Theatre, CINEMA CITY Langham Place Citi Studio 4DX House, CINEMA CITY VICTORIA - Diamond Suite (VIP House), AMC Pacific Place The Oval Office, MOViE MOViE Cityplaza MOViEMAXX, MM MOMENTS, The Coronet Emperor Cinema @ Entertainment Building, Louis Koo Cinema Hong Kong Arts Centre, 4DX version, IMAX Version, Motion Chair D-BOX Version & Dolby Atmos Version.
10. Terms and conditions of The Club apply. For details please visit: www.theclub.com.hk/tnc.
11. In the Movie of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.