Hung Fook Tong $50 Gift Voucher (1 pc)
Reward redemption period:
27 February, 2019 - 30 November, 2019
Reward collection period:
Within 30 days from the date of the e-redemption letter
Hung Fook Tong $50 Gift Voucher
This Hung Fook Tong $50 Gift Voucher Expiry Date: 31 January 2020
This relavant gift voucher can be redeemed at any Hung Fook Tong stores in Hong Kong at its face value for the original priced products only (discounted and promotional products are excluded).
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- An e-redemption letter will then be sent to your registered email address.
- The Club Members shall present the e-redemption letter (either in printed form or shown on the mobile device) at the designated outlets and the corresponding The Club e-membership card to collect the designated reward within 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the e-redemption letter.
Designated Collection Shop for Hung Fook Tong $50 Gift Voucher
Address: Shop No.616, Level 6, New Town Plaza Phase I, Shatin, New Territories
Business Hours: Mon – Sat: 11:00-22:00
Sun& Public Holiday: 11:00-22:00
Tsim Sha Tsui
Address: Shop 10-11 (G/F) & Shop 9-11 (1/F), Hong Kong Pacific Centre, 28 Hankow Road, TST, Kln
Business Hours: Mon – Sat: 09:30-21:00
Sun& Public Holiday: 10:30-20:00
Address: Ground Floor, 52-54 Wellington Street, Central, HK
Business Hours: (Mon - Sat) 9:00 - 21:00 (Sun & Public holiday) 10:30 - 20:00
- The relevant gift voucher can be redeemed at any Hung Fook Tong stores in Hong Kong at its face value for the original priced products only (discounted and promotional products are excluded).
- This relevant gift voucher is eligible to redeem our Healthy Home-Made Soup Series, Herbal Jelly Series, Healthy Herbal Tea Series, Nourishing Deluxe Drink Series, Home-Made Joyous Series, Home-Made Festive Series, Home-Made Snacks, Home-Made Congee．Rice．Noodle Series, Home-Made Dessert Series and Fresh Soybean Milk Series products etc. at their original prices.
- If the purchase exceeds the amount of the relevant voucher's face value, the remaining balance must be paid by cash. The remaining value of the relevant voucher is not refundable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferred to JIKA Club member's account balance. No change will be given either in cash or in other form. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon.
- This relevant voucher is not exchangeable for cash and/or used in conjunction with other Hung Fook Tong discount offers. No change will be given either in cash or in other form.Please present this relevant coupon before payment.
- This relevant voucher is not applicable for purchase of (including but not limited to) Hung Fook Tong Home-Made selected coupons, gift vouchers, or adding value service for JIKA Club Card nor Octopus Card.
- Please present this relevant voucher before payment. This relevant voucher can be accumulated. This relevant voucher will become invalid if it has been defaced or damaged in anyway. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- This relevant coupon is only valid on or before the expiry date.
- Hung Fook Tong may adjust the product prices or change products from time to time. Please contact the Customer Services Hotline at 2920-2206 for more details.
- Club HKT Limited and QUALITY OF LIFE PRODUCTS COMPANY LIMITED bears no responsibility and no compensation for loss and expiry of this voucher.
- Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is not the supplier of the above Rewards and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the Rewards collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Club HKT Limited and QUALITY OF LIFE PRODUCTS COMPANY LIMITED shall be final, binding and conclusive.
- Other terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited (https://goo.gl/ihL6jx), and QUALITY OF LIFE PRODUCTS COMPANY LIMITED shall apply.
- For the terms & conditions, please refer to the relevant reward coupon back page.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.