Hong Kong-Taipei economy class round trip flight ticket
- One round-trip economy class flight ticket between Hong Kong and Taipei on Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways/ China Airlines/ Eva Air for one person.
- Travel period: 12 Jul, 18 – 31 Mar, 19 (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways) ; 1 Nov 18 – 30 Jun 19 (China Airlines) ; 5 Sep 18 – 31 Mar 19 (Eva Air)
- Ticket validity: 2 – 7 days (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways) ; 1 – 7 days (China Airlines) ; 0 – 14 days (Eva Air)
- Booking class: Q (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways) ; L (China Airlines) ; V (Eva Air)
- Price does not include airport taxes, levies, fuel surcharge or service charges.
- Valid only on designated flights. Please call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check flight schedules.
Reward redemption period:
3 Aug 18 – 23 Mar 19 (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways)
1 Nov 18 – 22 Jun 19 (China Airlines)
5 Sep 18 – 24 Mar 19 (Eva Air)
12 Jul 18 – 31 Mar 19 (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways)
1 Nov 18 – 30 Jun 19 (China Airlines)
5 Sep 18 – 31 Mar 19 (Eva Air)
Airfare with surcharge travel period:
13 Jul – 23 Aug 18, 21 – 23 Sep18, 28 – 29 Sep 18, 20 – 29 Dec 18, 31 Jan – 7 Feb 19 (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways)
22 – 24 Dec 18, 29 – 30 Dec 18, 31 Jan 19 – 8 Feb 19, 4 – 5 Apr 19 , 18 – 19 Apr 19, 9 – 11 May 19, 6 – 8 Jun 19, 27 – 29 Jun 19 (China Airlines)
21 Sep 18 – 23 Sep 18, 28 Sep 18 – 29 Sep 18, 20 Dec 18 – 29 Dec 18, 31 Jan 19 – 09 Feb 19 (Eva Air)
On or before 23 Mar, 19 (Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways)
On or before 22 Jun, 19 (China Airlines)
On or before 24 Mar, 19 (Eva Air)
- Call Club Travel on 183 3100 to check availability of tickets and make a booking.
- Once the availability of your ticket is acknowledged, please make payment online via the unique link sent to your email address and follow instructions given by the customer service representative.
- An electronic air ticket will be sent by email within 3-5 working days after payment is made.
Please call 183 3100 for enquiries.
The Club Travel Services Limited (Travel agent licence number: 350873) (“Club Travel”)
Monday to Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
Sunday and public holidays: Closed
Terms & Conditions for purchase/redemption of flight tickets
- Please provide your full English name, as appeared on your valid travel documents to Club Travel’s consultant at the time of reservation of flight ticket.
- Please make sure you hold any valid travel documents required for your travel, including at least six months validity (from the departure date of return trip) on your passport and if applicable, valid visa and/or entry permit.
- All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted are for reference only and shall be subject to final confirmation by the airline at the time a ticket is issued.
- Refund, cancellation or amendments on air ticket are not allowed after confirmation of Booking. Air ticket is non-transferrable and passenger name cannot be changed once issued. No refund for no-show cases.
- Upgrades, special requests or seats on particular flights are subject to availability and each airline’s own terms and conditions. In the event of an air ticket upgrade, passengers are required to pay any applicable surcharge to Club Travel as advised by Club Travel at the time of the request.
- In the event of inclement weather (such as a typhoon), delays or cancellation, passengers should follow guidelines provided by the respective airline.
- Purchase and use of air ticket is subject to the carrier airline’s terms and conditions.
- Club Travel is not the supplier of the flight services and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of items and services, and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- General Terms & Conditions of The Club Travel Services Limited applies, please see: http://www.clubtravelhk.com/main/tnc.html. For enquiries and details, please call Club Travel’s Service Hotline on 183 3100.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club Travel Services Limited and Cathay Pacific Airways/ Cathay Dragon Airways/ China Airlines/ Eva Air are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.