Hong Kong Airport Express Tickets (Hong Kong/ Kowloon/ Tsing Yi Station)
- One Hong Kong Airport Express Single trip/ round trip e-tickets (QR Code)
- Round trip: Between Hong Kong/Tsing Yi/Kowloon Station and Airport Station
- Single trip: From Hong Kong/ Kowloon/ Tsing Yi Station to Airport Station; or from Airport Station to Hong Kong/ Kowloon/ Tsing Yi Station
- For round trip: please use the same QR code for your round-trip transportation
For round trip: First journey must be completed within 30 days from the date of redemption, whereas the second journey must be completed within 30 days from the date of the first journey
For single trip: First journey must be completed within 30 days from the date of redemption
Reward redemption period:
1 Nov, 2018 – 17 Feb, 2019
- Ticket (QR code) will be sent to your registered email address after redemption online at The Club.
- Go to designated MTR stations and scan the QR code at specific gates for direct entrance/exit.
- QR code ticket allows you to breeze through entrance / exit at the gates
- When using QR code, please turn up the brightness on your phone's screen to ensure proper scan.
- There is free Wi-Fi and charging stations onboard for you to stay connected.
- Reward items must be collected and used within specific period as instructed, or will be forfeited.
- No refund, cancellation or exchange policy is applicable
- The number of seats is subject to availability and Terms and Conditions of the transportation service provider.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- Club HKT Limited is not the supplier of the above item(s) and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the item(s) collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- General Terms & Conditions of The Club Travel Services Limited applies, please see: http://www.clubtravelhk.com/main/tnc.html.
- For enquiries and details, please call Club Travel’s Service Hotline on 183 3100.
- In the event of inclement weather (such as a typhoon), delays or cancellation, passengers should follow guidelines provided by the transportation service provider.
- In the event of dispute, decisions made by The Club Travel Services Limited and Online Beng Seng Company Limited are final.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English shall prevail.