Hong Kong Airlines - 1 Round Trip Air Ticket (Hong Kong - Bangkok)
(Remarks: Hong Kong and local airport taxes , fuel surcharge are NOT included. Please pay directly to Bees.Travel for ticket issuance)
02 Feb 2018 to 31 Mar 2018
7 Feb 2018 - 11 Feb 2018;
26 Feb 2018 – 26 Mar 2018;
8 Apr 2018 - 25 Apr 2018;
6 May 2018 - 27 Jun 2018;
3 Jul 2018 - 20 Sep 2018;
26 Sep 2018 - 27 Sep 2018;
8 Oct 2018 - 19 Dec 2018;
29 Dec 2018 - 31 Dec 2018
Flight Ticket Confirmation:
Confirmed reservation must be made for entire journey. Normal system ticketing deadline of the related airline applied.
Last ticket issue date must be on or before 31 March 2018
- One round-trip economy class flight ticket between Hong Kong and Bangkok on Hong Kong Airlines for one person
- Outbound Date: 7 Feb 2018 - 11 Feb 2018, 26 Feb 2018 – 26 Mar 2018, 8 Apr 2018 - 25 Apr 2018, 6 May 2018 - 27 Jun 2018, 3 Jul 2018 - 20 Sep 2018, 26 Sep 2018 - 27 Sep 2018, 8 Oct 2018 - 19 Dec 2018, 29 Dec 2018 - 31 Dec 2018
- Ticket validity: minimum 2 days & maximum 7 days
- Ticket valid for V booking class
- Valid only on designated operating flights. Please check with Bees.Travel for the designated operating flight schedule.
- Hong Kong and local airport taxes , fuel surcharge are NOT included. Please pay directly to Bees.Travel for ticket issuance
- Please first contact Bees.Travel’s dedicated hotline to check on ticket availability and make initial reservation before making online redemption.
- With the successful initial reservation, you can redeem award online during the Flight Ticket Confirmation period. Please take note on the validity / ticketing date of your initial reservation.
- A e-redemption letter will then instantly be sent to your registered email address.
- Please email e-redemption letter to email@example.com for booking confirmation.
- Get our confirmation within 1 working day, please settle the outstanding payment
- Electronic air Ticket will be sent by email within 5 working days
852-82006882 for enquiry
Bees.Travel Limited, Licence number: 353618
Monday to Friday : 10:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 10:00 – 16:00
Sunday and Public Holiday: closed
1. All fares are quoted in Hong Kong Dollar.
2. Please provide your English full name according to your valid travel documents.
3. Please make sure your travel document has at least 6 months validity (counting from the departure date) and with enough blank pages to accommodate entry and exit immigration stamps.
4. All prices, taxes and surcharges quoted are for reference only and shall be subject to final confirmation by airlines at the time of ticket(s) issuance.
5. Should the delegated booking class fully booked, please check with Bees.Travel the surcharge for higher booking class.
6. Space is subject to prior reservation and availability.
7. All companion passengers must be travelling together on the same flights and check-in together, that is throughout the whole journey.
8. Airfare is non-refundable and non-transferrable, while passenger name cannot be changed.
9. Please read and agree with the "Terms & Conditions" about the fare details.
10. Please check the liability statement provided by airline company.
11. We understand itinerary planning may change anytime, hence we do not levy any surcharge on cancellation and amendment. However, related penalty may be imposed by airline company and in such case, the amount will be shifted to passenger and with our HKD250 administration fees charged per transaction.
12. Redemption of reward item is subject to availability and validity.
13. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other products.
14. Club HKT Limited is not the supplier of the above item(s) and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the item(s) collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
15. In case of any dispute, the decision of Club HKT Limited and Bees.Travel Limited is final.
16. Other Club HKT Limited and Bees.Travel Limited terms and conditions apply.
17. In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.