DOU CO2 Mask (10 sets/box)
Reward redemption period:
May 20, 2019 – December 31, 2019
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery to your designated address.
DOU CO2 Mask (10 sets/box)
By getting CO2 (carbonic acid) into the skin, the oxygen level in the cells will increase. Metabolism will become faster. Pores are then tightened while skins are whitened. Acne scars will be removed faster. Face will be slimmed down and edema reduced. Skins are tightened. The effects are so powerful to be seen. (The tightening effect is supported by research conducted by the Kobe University.)
Functions: Improving dull skin tone, removing acne scars & spots, red and swollen, coarse pores, fine lines, wrinkles and allergy.
How to use:
- The 2 (Large and Small) aluminum foil bags were squeezed out of carbonated mask latex, placed in the plastic container which provided in the box. (Both packs are gels, there will be no powder pack which different with those in the market).
- Mix the latex-like carbonic acid ingredients in the container with the attached bar. Mix both gels together about 1 minutes until it becomes smooth, carbon dioxide begins to emit.
- After mixing, apply the mixed gel covering the entire face by using the attached plastic bar (due to the occurrence of CO2 immediately, there is a cool and comfort feeling when applied on the skin).
- After 30 minutes, can see some small bubble appear, gel will starting to solidify, CO2 is now affecting and working.
- Leave it on face about 30-45 minutes (will begin solidify after applied on face for 10-15mins) (the skin surface may be a little pink, due to blood circulation and skin absorption, it’s normal reaction, will back to normal after few minutes).
- After removing the solidified mask, no need to clean with water, essence that leave on face can be evenly massage throughout the face and skin (you can also wash it by water if not feel comfortable.
Content: 40g x 10 packs and 7g x 10 packs
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- An email confirmation will then be sent to your registered email address.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery to your designated address.
- Email: Titian.email@example.com if you do not receive the rewards within the agreed delivery period.
- Rewards include a one-off Hong Kong delivery. Self-collection services are not available.
- Expected time of delivery: Please allow 2 weeks to deliver the reward.
- Mode of delivery: Delivery will be via courier service.
- Delivery service is only applicable within Hong Kong (including Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan but excluding outlying islands, closed areas, P.O. Box and Post Box).
- The Club Member must provide valid mailing address for delivery purposes. Should delivery be unsuccessful as a result of inaccurate delivery address or the member has failed to show up at the agreed delivery time to receive the reward, Titian International (Holdings) Company Limited will charge the member an additional re-delivery fee.
- Redemption of rewards is subject to availability.
- No refund, exchange or cancellation is applicable to any Rewards and Clubpoints will be deducted immediately from The Club Member’s account.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is not the supplier of the above Rewards and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the Rewards collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Terms and conditions of The Club (https://www.theclub.com.hk/tnc?lang=en) and Titian International (Holdings) Company Limited shall apply.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Club and Titian International (Holdings) Company Limited reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of The Club and Titian International (Holdings) Company Limited shall be final.