CAT® S61 (1pc)
Reward redemption period:
31 July, 2018 – 30 January, 2019
Reward collection period:
Within 14 days from the date of the e-redemption letter
[Reward MUST be collected by the member in person]
CAT® S61 (1pc)
1. Thermal imaging camera, powered by FLIR®: Expanded temperature range to 400°C, and an upgrade to HD detail from the visible camera, providing improved image optimization using FLIR® MSX® technology
2. Laser assisted distance measure: Point-to-point distances up to 8m, then calculate area, and switch between Metric and Imperial measurement
3. Indoor air quality monitor: Capable of measuring temperature, humidity and levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
4. High powered torch – more powerful than a standard smartphone
5. Rugged features, included IP68 & IP69, MIL-SPEC 810G, dust proof and drop proof to 1.8m, vibration, sand, salt mist and pressure resistant
6. Fully waterproof up to 3m for 60 minutes. Underwater 16MP rear camera
7. 4500mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, up to 37 days standby time and 35 hours 3G talk time
Packaging List :
1 x Transceiver (with embedded battery)
1 x Screen Protector
1 x Quick Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Guide
For Handset: 1 year warranty period from date of purchase
For Accessories: USB Cable: 3 months; Charging Adaptor: 6 months
Customer Service Centre:
Future Power (HK) Limited
Address: 9/F, Block A, East Sun Indrustrial Centre, 16 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Office Hour: Mon to Fri: 10:00 – 19:00 (Closed in Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
Hotline: 8120 8899 (For checking repair status)
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- An e-redemption letter will then be sent to your registered email address.
- Reward MUST be collected by The Club member in person.
- In the event of overwhelming redemption response or there is any request on item exchange, shop staff will assist you with advance order for reward collection at a later day.
- The Club Members shall present the e-redemption letter (either in printed form or shown on the mobile device), the corresponding The Club e-membership card and Hong Kong Identity Card at the designated outlets to collect the designated reward within 14 calendar days from the date of issue of the e-redemption letter.
Designated Collection Shop:
csl Causeway Bay:
Shop 1 & 2 G/F, 1/F & 2/F, No. 22 Yee Wo Street
Tel: 2512 3123
Business Hours: (Mon – Sun& Public Holiday) 10:30-22:00
- Rewards MUST be collected by The Club member in person.
- Rewards must be collected within the reward collection period. Otherwise, Rewards will be forfeited upon the lapse of the reward collection period.
- Redemption of Rewards is subject to availability of the stocks.
- Delivery services are not available for the Rewards. Self-collection is available only in the locations specified.
- No refund, exchange or cancellation is applicable to any Rewards and Clubpoints will be deducted immediately from The Club Member’s account.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is not the supplier of the above Rewards and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the Rewards collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Terms and conditions of Club HKT Limited (https://goo.gl/ihL6jx) and CSL Mobile Limited (https://goo.gl/3LTMw6) shall apply.
- In the event of overwhelming redemption response or for any product replacement issue, shop staff may arrange an advance order for you to collect the designated item later.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Club and CSL Mobile Limited reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Club HKT Limited and CSL Mobile Limited shall be final.