Café Allegro of Regal Kowloon Hotel - Lobster and Seafood Dinner Buffet (Monday to Thursday) (1 person)
Reward redemption period:
1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019
Reward collection period:
Within 30 days from the date of the e-redemption letter
[Please make advance reservation with restaurant at least TWO days in advance and present the redemption letter at restaurant before enjoying the reward.]
Café Allegro of Regal Kowloon Hotel - Lobster and Seafood Dinner Buffet (Monday to Thursday)
Guest can enjoy unlimited serving of Chilled Lobster, British Bread Crab, Snow Crab Leg, Jade Sea Whelk, Green Mussel, Fresh Shrimp, Assorted Sushi and Sashimi like Salmon, Tuna, Octopus, Yellow Ail and Tilapia Fillet, as well as Vegetables Salad Bar. Other special highlights include 40” Seafood Paella, Pan-fried Duck Liver, Roasted Rib Eye with Red Wine Sauce and Indian Curry. You may round off the dinner with a wide range of desserts, 40” Mango Napoléon, Dreyer’s and Movenpick Ice-cream. The scrumptious delicacies must bring you a top-notch dining experience.
From May to June, the restaurant will add a range of Bird’s Nest and Black Truffle delicacies plus the nourishing Bird’s Nest themed desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. Special recommendations include Bird Nest and Alaska Crab Stick Sushi Roll, Bird’s Nest and Seafood Terrine, Foie Gras Mousse with Black Truffle, Black Truffle Scallop Sushi, Baked Salmon Puff Pastry with Black Truffle Cream Sauce; Mango, Pomelo and Sago Sweet Soup with Bird’s Nest, Osmanthus and Bird’s Nest Jelly as well as Coconut Sticky Rice with Bird’s Nest.
- Available Time: Monday to Thursday (exclude Public Holiday and Eve) 6:30pm to 9:30pm
1. Members redeem online during the redemption period.
2. An e-redemption letter will then be sent to your registered email address.
3. Please make your reservation with restaurant at least 2 days in advance and state your identity of The Club member
4. The Club Members shall present the e-redemption letter (either in printed form or shown on the mobile device) at the designated outlets and the corresponding The Club e-membership card to collect the designated within 30 calendar days from the date of issue of the e-redemption letter.
Basement 1/F, Regal Kowloon Hotel , 71 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui, Hong Kong
Tel: 2313 8718
- Rewards can be collected either by the member or by a third party authorised by the member.
- Rewards must be collected within the reward collection period, or will be forfeited.
- Please make your reservation with restaurant at least 2 days in advance and present the redemption letter at restaurant before enjoying reward.
- Redemption of rewards is subject to availability.
- The reward cannot be exchanged for cash or other food and drinks.
- Any additional cost of beverages and food orders not included in the offer will be at the member's own expense and shall be paid for in cash or by credit card directly to the restaurant at time of dining.
- Items on the menu are subject to availability. The restaurant reserves the right to provide alternatives if certain menu items are out of stock.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable and Clubpoints will be deducted immediately from your The Club account .
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons, and are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
- All photos are for reference only.
- Club HKT Limited (“The Club”) is not the supplier of the above Rewards and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the Rewards collected and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the same.
- Terms and conditions of The Club (https://www.theclub.com.hk/tnc?lang=en) and Regal Kowloon Hotel apply.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Club and Regal Kowloon Hotel reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of The Club and Regal Kowloon Hotel shall be final.